Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Transportation

Maneuvering around Los Angeles is no easy task! The Los Angeles transportation system aka the Metro is one of the most unpleasant designed public trans systems. Granted, I only have solid knowledge of Philadelphia's trans system and the random times that I've been to NY or DC to use theirs. In comparison, for such a prominent city in America, it is safe to say that LA got the short end of the stick. Everyone drives and if you don't you are left with one to two hours commute minimum. The locals do not like their trans system either so maybe one day their will be an inventive to change their public transportation system. Till then, I will read endless books on my commute to and from wherever I am going, I guess that is a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment